Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The things...

I said it once..
that my friends are changing..
but is it them or me
whose the one that changing right now?

I'm tired of everything..
They don't what I truly felt
And they never ask me
why I behave like that...
Is this what called..
Best friends?

A Teacher ask me,,
what kind of person am I?
I couldn't think of anything besides
that I'm a sensitive girl..
I'm really sensitive when it comes about
my friends..
I told the teacher that..
And she asks me are you having problems with your friends?
And replied her with a yes.
She ask me again Do you have any best friend?
At that time, I was stunned..
I don't know whether I do have a best friend..
Then, the teacher told me that I won't found
my best friend..
Yeah... I won't found who will be my best friend..
but I do have my good listeners that understands me..

No comments:

Post a Comment